On 29–30 June 2017 Moscow saw the First Eurasian Orthopedic Forum, which was held in Expocentre and brought together over 3000 medical specialists of all levels from 25 countries of the Asian-Pacific region and European Union.
- Association of Traumatologists and Orthopedists of Russia;
- Association of Traumatologists and Orthopedists of Moscow;
- N.N. Priorov Central Scientific-Research Institute for Traumatology and Orthopedics;
- Main Military Medical Directorate of the Russian Federation;
- N.N. Burdenko Main Military Clinical Hospital;
- Polylog consulting group;
- Central Institute for traumatology and orthopedics;
- Association of defense-industrial complex organizations – medical products and equipment producers (APMI – OPK).
Industrial communitis from the following countries assisted in the organization of the Forum: Azerbaydzhan, Armenia, Austria, Bangladesh, Greece, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, the Republic of Belorus, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, etc.
The scientific program covered many areas related to traumatology and orthopedics: anaesthesiology, emergency medicine, roentgenology, cancerology, plastic surgery, rehabilitation and financial and economic aspects. The Forum held over 150 lectures, presentations and workshops.
EOF provided the platform for a largest in Eurasia specialized exhibition of medical oproducts and equipment. The Exhibition covered over 4000 square meters.